Sunday, July 21, 2013

Jessica Alba: Orange Lips



Jessica Alba always looks so flawless but this look in particular I found really beautiful. I just really like how she paired a really soft smokey eye and orange lips. I tried to create this look myself without using lashes or eyeliner to make it more low maintenance and easy to copy.




(sorry about the poor quality pictures I used my iPhone to take these)

Face:
MAC Face and Body - C4
MAC Prolongwear concealer - NC35 & NC40
Sleek Highlight and Contour Kit
MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder - Medium/Deep

Eyes:
Urban Decay -  Mushroom (over the lid), Wreckage (along the crease), Spotlight (in the middle of the lid as highlight), Blackout (on the crease bone, and under the eyes), YDK (in the tear duct)
Collection 2000 Kohl Eyeliner - Peach
Revlon Growluscious Mascara

Lips:
Mac Lady Danger & Ruby Woo Mixed. 

I hope you guys liked this look, let me know if you have any suggestions for next time!

post signature

1 comment:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig