Thursday, April 11, 2013

Product Review: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua


Price: £36

Pros:

- Perfect for spring/summer because its so light on the skin
- Looks incredibly natural in daylight and photographs
- Medium coverage but build able
- Has a dewy finish which i LOVE
- Water-based so is less harsh on the skin (I actually think my skin improves when I use this foundation)

Cons:

- Quite pricey at £36 for 30ml
- Lasting power isn't amazing (but is longer if finishing powder is used on top)
- When applied initially looks a little too light, but after 10/20 mins it sets to the right colour

I think it's safe to say that the Pros definitely outweigh the Cons, I absolutely love this foundation and I know a lot of youtube beauty gurus have raved about this product too. There are a lot of foundations out there now that have adopted the water-based formula, so if you're not so keen on spending a hefty £36 pounds here some alternatives you can try:

Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation - £26
Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup - £27
MAC Face and Body Foundation - £25

I strongly recommend that you try a water based foundation for this spring/summer, you will love the results just as much as I do!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig