Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Funky Feline






I love cat eye makeup, seeing these pictures of creative eyeliner designs I was really inspired to create something unique myself. Heres what I came up with!








As you can see it's a pretty dramatic look. I winged the liner further into the inner corner and outer corner of the eye and then winged the liner out underneath as well. Its not something I would usually attempt but I was really inspired to try something different. I also added dark lips to add more glam to the look what do you guys think?

Products Used:

Face
Makeup Forever HD Foundation  - 153
MAC Prolongwear Concealer - NC35
Sleek Contour Kit - Medium
MAC - Veronica's Blush/Highlighter Duo
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium/Deep

Eyes
Urban Decay - Mariposa Palette & Naked Palette
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner - Black
Collection 2000 Khol Eyeliner - White
L'oreal Voluminous Millions Mascara - Black
Sleek Brow Kit

Lips
MAC Rebel & Media (mixed)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig