Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Best of Highstreet: H&M


This is a new series i'm starting up on MakeupbyKrishie. It's basically my top ten finds from each high street brand for Spring/Summer. I really feel like the high street has pulled out all the stops this season, are you guys just as impressed as me? 

Well here are my best 10 picks from H&M's current collection;

Glamourous racer back, perfect beach dress for £19.99

Part of the Conscious Collection, this is one of my favourites I just love the detail on the neckline and the peplum waist. - £39.99 
Great lace skirt that can be incorporated in so many looks, for £24.99 you can really get your wear out of this one!

Subtle paisley printed trouser are perfect, comfortable way to wear the printed trend for anyone not used to wearing prints. - £14.99

This blouse is my absolute favourite piece in this collection, its so fashion forward and wearable with almost anything!
Definitely worth the £19.99

Also from the Conscious Collection, these printed trousers are such a lovely way of bringing some colour into your outfit, paired with a simple white blouse its bang on trend! - £24.99

Structure is another common trend in this season's collection, lots of well structure blazers are available but the shoulder detail on this meant it was my favourite out the lot. -  £29.99

These shorts are a refreshing change from the pastel colours that i've been seeing in most stores, love how it resembles Hawaiian prints without looking too out there - £12.99

I have yet to see kaftans available anywhere on the high street, and for that reason alone I think this one had to be included. Perfect over dresses, shorts, bikini anything really! - £19.99


Last but not least, I was really attracted to the bright green detail on these heels and the ankle strap really keeps in with this season's trend - £29.99


So these are my favourite ten picks from H&M's current collections for Spring/Summer. I have so say I am really impressed in what they have in store, there were quite a few things I was torn between. I think it's safe to say that i'll be going back there when payday comes!

xoxo



Disclaimer: All pictures were taken from H&M.com and are not my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig