Saturday, May 11, 2013

RiRi Woo...All That To Woo About??

Hey guys, sorry for my brief absence but I'm back with a vengeance!




SO i think everybody who is interested in music or beauty will have known about the recent release of Rihanna's first instalment in her collaboration collection with MAC, Riri Woo.

Now, it's been said that Rihanna took inspiration from the current MAC Ruby Woo. Now MAC for me  is always a go to place for statement lipstick colours. I myself own Ruby Woo and MAC Red. However i'm somewhat sceptical about how amazing this colour really is?

Suffice to say, the hype of Rihanna's collection was incredible with this lipstick selling out in 2 days I think. Now thats dedication girls! Rihanna always manages to look flawless and there has been some rumours that she has been sporting Riri Woo prior to it's release on several occasions. How true this is, i'm not sure, but I'm not sure if I would want to purchase Riri Woo. It seems to me, Miss Rihanna as beautiful and talented as she is, has not conjured anything innovative or creative in Riri Woo.

So my verdict? Having taken a look online and in magazines, the rest of Rihanna's collection for MAC seem somewhat interesting, having her signature embossed on all products is certainly going to be a selling point for MAC! 

As for Riri Woo however, I think it's best to stick with my very much identical RUBY Woo for now!

I would love to know what your views on Riri Woo are, comment below and let me know!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig