Thursday, May 23, 2013

3 Ways To Get Your Summer Body





1. Move More

Take any opportunity to move more, taking the stairs, walking to closer locations, even walking up and down the stairs for ten minutes will do wonders! You'd be surprised how many calories you could burn just moving more during the day!

2. Fluids Fluids Fluids

When people get hunger pangs between meals, most of the time it's dehydration. Drink water throughout the day, keep a goal of drinking a certain amount each day. Research has proven that people who drink more water are more likely to lose weight. You could also try drinking Green Tea its well known for its weight loss benefits. 

3. Cut the Carbs

As lovely as pasta and chips are, its no diet for the slim. Limit your carb intake to lunch or breakfast and incorporate more protein into your diet. When you do have carbs try and avoid complex carbohydrates that take longer for the body to break down. Foods like brown rice, brown pasta, brown bread are way better for you that all the white stuff and its a big step in getting that flat stomach!


So these are my three tips in losing weight in a healthy way for summer I hope this helps you! I have to say it's really been working for me, let me know if it works for you too



P.S I would like to just say that I believe that losing weight should be done in a healthy and comfortable way,  I don't condone crash diets and believe that these tips will actually help you follow a healthier lifestyle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig