Tuesday, May 28, 2013

You Be Staring At My Lips Like..




MAC So Chaud is a beautiful orange toned red lipstick, perfect for tanned skins like mine. I think it'll be perfect as a soft statement lip teamed with simple lined eyes and lashes of course! 



MAC Media scared me a little when I first saw it, but i've a new found attraction to bolder colours, and think this could be really sexy colour to wear with the right eye makeup.


MAC Candy Yum Yum doesn't really need an introduction, its such a fun and vibrant colour, that you can really play with. It is definitely something I will be purchasing very soon!







I am SO in love with bold lip colours, bold lips and lots of lashes are my go to makeup look of the moment. It comes as no surprise that i've been on the look out for more bolt lip colours to add to my collection. What do you guys think of these shades let me know in your comments below!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I looooooove Mac Lipstick, I've just bought Hue and Vegas Volt Come and read my blog if you like, I'd appreciate it http://simplywhatilike.blogspot.it/
    xx Vale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're amazing aren't they! I'll definitely have a look, It would be great if you could follow me if you like?

      Delete
  2. The first two look amazing! The only bright lipsticks that I like tend to be red. My favorites are the really deep red ones :)
    If I have a very bold lip, I tend to do a more natural eye or the other way around! Great blog :)

    http://elizabethvasquezreveals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am exactly the same I love red lipstick, have a look at my other blog post of red lips here: http://tinyurl.com/kesglm7

      Delete
  3. Hello ... We are helping BLOGGERS to PROMOTE FOR FREE . We guarantee traffic and viewers. 1st 15 bloggers will be on our home page of the main weblog ... Click on this link http://beautyndbest.com/ to know more or just send your articles(s) / posts for promotion on beautynblog1@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig