Friday, May 31, 2013

5 Products I Can't Live Without


When I love product, it's safe to say I truly love it. I will use it religiously pretty much until I find something different to love (yes i'm one of those haha). Anyways! Here are five makeup products I have stuck by for a few years now hope you enjoy.

Mac Custom Palette - Amber Lights(top left), Tempting(top right), Trax(bottom left), Expensive Pink(bottom right). 
My most reached to colours when doing both night and day looks definitely can't live without these! 

Mac Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC40, perfect texture and coverage leaves skin looking natural and flawless can't fault it! 
Mac Amplified Lipstick - Cosmo. One of those colours you can wear everyday and with really smokey eyes on a night out very versatile.
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - B50, great coverage, good for the skin and natural finish. Pricey but worth it by a mile.

L'oreal Volume Million Lashes, seriously one of the best mascaras out there, beats most expensive brands i've tried by far!



So here are my five most favoured makeup products, I'd love to know what yours!
Let me know in your comments below?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig