Thursday, July 18, 2013

FOTD: Lady Danger





I am IN LOVE with Lady Danger, its such a bright orange toned red lip. To be honest I purchased this in search of a bold orange lip, but came back with this beauty! So my search for an orange lip still continues but what I love so much about this look is how natural and bold this makeup looks. Perfect for the barbecue 
I wore it for. 

Face:
MAC Face and Body - C4 & C3
MAC Bronzing Powder
MAC Archie's Girls - Veronica's Blush (highlight section)
MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder - Medium/Dark

Eyes:
Urban Decay - Snakebite (used all over the lid lightly), Tease & Blackout (very lightly used in the crease for subtle definition), YDK (in the tear duct)
Soap & Glory - Super Cat Eye Liner
Collection 2000 - White Khol Eyeliner
L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes - Black
Sleek Storm Paletter - Dark Brown on eyebrows 

Lips:
MAC - Lady Danger

In true summer spirit the brighter the better I say! What colours and shades are you guys into comment below and let me know!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig