Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Blog Revamp and Catchup!

Hey guys! 
As you can probably tell i've been completely disconnected with my blog for a while, mostly because I wanted to make a few changes to it and make it better for you guys. I'm happy with the progress I've made so far given that I'm no tech geek but there's still lots of things to improve on so you'll be seeing a lot more changes!
Anyways I've got up to quite a lot of new and exciting things since I've been away and I can't wait to share them with you. I've finally ventured into Freelance Makeup Artistry and I am so excited to show you all the pictures. I've also started a Facebook page which I would love if you all could check out and like.
So that's everything I've been up to so far, I'll definitely be on here more often from now on so watch this space!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig