Thursday, May 29, 2014

MAC Lip Haul + Little Update!




 Pink Plaid (Matte)

 Honey Love (Matte)

Viva Glam Rihanna (Frost)

As you all know I love trying new lip products, so it's no surprise that my most recent purchase was dedicated solely to the pout! I have been rocking quite a few bold lips recently, so I thought I'd try a few nudes. I'm interested to see how different Honey Love will look in comparison to my go to nude MAC's Kinda Sexy. When I saw the packaging for the Viva Glam Rihanna lipstick I really couldn't resist, I mean how gorgeous is it!? I am super excited to start working on some beautiful looks with these new goodies so stay tuned guys!!
UPDATE!!
So after months of deliberating and planning I've finally decided to start doing some youtube videos. I love creating makeup looks and my channel is going to focus on this whilst giving you guys lots of step by step tutorials to help you recreate any of your favourites. I shall be posting a video within the next couple of weeks so if you have any suggestions or requests tweet me - @krishiee123 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig