Saturday, June 14, 2014

Milkmaid Braids.


Hey guys! I'm sure you can tell there are a lot of changes to my blog recently, it's always a work in progress but I have to say I am really impressed with how its turning out. The weather has been amazing these past few days so I had to take advantage and take a few blog pictures. Who else is loving braids at the moment? Milkmaid braids are a really quirky way to keep your hair up and they really are so easy to do! I've decided to go for a really simple makeup for this look, because I wanted my hair to be the focal point. 











As you all know I LOVE bold lips, to make things a bit interesting I mixed flat out fabulous and all fired up which are two M.A.C Retro Matte Lipsticks. It created this beautiful violet pink shade that I didn't think I needed any eye makeup to make the whole look. This a perfect makeup look for a daytime activity I wore it all day and it seemed to stay in place. Also, how stunning is the necklace by Faithlovediamonds!! It was an impulse buy but such a bargain, super cheap and quality is amazing I could compare them to necklaces from Zara. I'll definitely be rocking a few more of these this summer! I really enjoyed putting this look together, if you guys want a tutorial on how to create this Milkmaid Braids post a comment below or click like. See you guys soon!

Shop the Look!
MAC - Retro Matte Lipsticks, Studio Finish Concealer, Zoom Lash Mascara
Smashbox - Halo HD Powder & Photofinish Primer
Makeup Forever  -  Invisible HD Foundation 
Sleek Makeup - Life's a Peach Blush
Bourjois - Poudre Delice Bronzer 
Revlon - Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator
FaithLoveDiamonds - Necklace

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig