Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wedding Guest Makeup #2

Hello guys, I am back again with another Wedding Guest Makeup look. I had the pleasure of doing my beautiful cousin's makeup for a wedding she attended last weekend and it seemed like the perfect opportunity for a blog post. Now you guys all know how much I love creating makeup looks for weddings and other ethnic events I attend and I really enjoyed creating this makeup look for my cousin. I think it's definitely a makeup look that will cater to all you naturalists out there who love your golds and nudes, below are a couple pictures of how it turned out...

As you can see, it's a fairly natural look compared to my last Wedding Guest Makeup post which you can have a look at here. I primarily used the Smashbox Full Exposure palette for the eyes because it's a fantastic palette for glamorous neutral eyes. My cousin Paula has lovely big eyes, so I wanted to enhance these by adding a nice feline flick with MACs Fluidline Liner. This is a perfect gel liner to use for long events because it literally don't budge once it's on. I kept the skin really natural by using a light foundation and adding a plum/rose blush to enhance the warmth in her skin. Needless to say she was ecstatic with how it turned out as was I!

 This is a great look to try for those of you who don't want anything too dramatic. I have focused on golden tones for the eyes making this an ideal makeup for warmer skin tones. It's a simply easy makeup look which I hope you guys will try out. This was a fairly quick post for you guys which I hope you have enjoyed, stay tuned for my next post on Autumn makeup looks which will be up sometime next week!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig