Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Heroine Chic.

Hello guys!  I've been racking my brains on what post I could write for you all and then it hit me. What better post to do than using the infamous Heroine by MACHeroine is a bright purple matte lip colour created by MAC. Its not something that appeals to everyone, in fact one of my best friends was totally against me wearing it when she saw how it looked. But what I love most about makeup is how much you can experiment with colours no matter how daring or unconventional it can be. I've come up with a wearable daytime makeup look using Heroine so you guys can see just how wearable it is.








Shop The Look!
Makeup Forever HD Foundation - 153
MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NC40
Bourjois Poudre Delice Bronzer - 53
Sleek Blush - Rose Gold
MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish
MAC Prep and Prime - Bright Forecast 
Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil
Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette - Smoked (upper line)
L'oreal Infallible 24hr Eyeshadow - 204
Eyelure Katy Perry Kaboom Lashes 
MAC Heroine

I really enjoyed creating this look for you guys because I'm really into my statement lips. I hope you have been able to take something from this post. I can't express how much I am in love with this lipstick, its probably one of those I will be repurchasing again. Now that summer is finally here I definitely think it's time to start being daring with our lip colours so I urge you guys to give Heroine a try!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hey I noticed 53 doesn't exist as a bourjois bronzer - is it 52 you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I noticed 53 doesn't exist as a bourjois bronzer - is it 52 you have?

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig