Friday, July 4, 2014

Daytime Smoke.

Hello lovelies! Sorry for my lack of post recently been trying to come up with something a little different for you guys. I've been doing a lot of dramatic out there makeup recently, so I thought it would be nice to show you guys something more toned down and easy to wear for this summer heat. I have found myself drawn more to bb creams than foundations at the minute so it was interesting to try creating a photo friendly makeup look using high spf products. Everyone loves a smokey eye, but it's difficult to do during the day without looking like a racoon. Here's my version of a daytime smokey eye using matte browns an greys.









As you guys can tell it's not a look you've seen me do before! I kept everything really earthy and natural by using a lot of cream based products and using a translucent powder to set it all. To create a subtle shimmer to the eye I started by using MAC's Mooncake Paintpot. When I added colours on top of this there was this shimmery depth to my eyes which I thought looked great in the sun. On a side note, I have found this amazing new product for my hair. Who else loves that second day, messy hair look that is so hard to recreate without looking like a birds nest? Well for all of you out there that likes it as much as me, you need to try Bumble and Bumble's City Swept Hairspray. It's one of the most unique products I've tried! You spritz it into your hair, and start playing around with it until you're happy and you'll see that your hair looks super volumized!! I used it here so you guys can see how effortless it is. 
As usual I have added lashes to the look, but you can always choose against them if you like. Smokey eye is all about the blending. So its a good idea to invest in a couple of nice brushes that you can always reach to. Real Techniques and Zoeva brushes are good quality and pretty affordable too so it's worth checking them out! Remember the 3 Step Tip from the Wedding Guest Makeup? It's the same method every time, just different colours. Daytime tones are usually mattes and toned down shimmers, but there are no rules guys go as crazy as you want! Hope you liked this look guys, comment below and let me know if you have any suggestions on posts you'll want. Don't forget to subscribe and you can follow me on other social medias which I shall link below. Take care and Enjoy the sunshine!!

Shop The Look!

MAC Prep and Prime BB Cream - Dark
Smashbox Blemish Control Primer
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NC40/NW44(contour)
Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder - Light/Neutral
Bourjois Poudre De Delic Bronzer - 53
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft and Gentle
MAC Prep and Prime Highlighter - Bright Forecast
MAC Painpot - Mooncake
Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Backdoor, Smoked 
MAC Eyeshadow - Amberlights
MAC Khol Power Eye Pencil - Orpheus
L'oreal Volume Millions Lashes - Black
Eylure Volume Lashes - 110
Rimmel London Lip Liner - Tiramisu
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss - Pink Seashell
Instagram - @makeupbykrishie
Twitter - @krishiee123
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig