Monday, July 7, 2014

The Super Wing

Hello lovelies! I'm super excited to say that I have started working for Smashbox Cosmetics. I've always wanted to work for a makeup brand, when I first got into makeup I was really young and I would look at the all the girls working on these beauty counters and be like one day that's me. Sounds so silly, but it feels so good to have a job that I actually love to go to. It's nothing special, but I have to say I'm really enjoying it, alongside my freelance stuff its a great way to learn about new products and trends. One thing I miss when I'm working is the free time I have to take more pics for you guys. Today I woke up and felt like putting on some serious winged eyes, and when I'd finished I felt like it would be an interesting look to show you. It's not an average everyday look, but its nice to wear something a little bold once in a while! So heres out it turned out...








I have to say I felt a bit like a warrior with this winged eyeliner during the day. There's something about bold liner and lips that seems really strong right? I thought it would be cool to add a bit of colour to my inner corner highlight which I got a lot of compliments for at work which is always nice! Seems like our stint here in London of super summer weather is coming to an end, so I'm going to have to find super cool indoor areas to take pics for you guys. I'm really enjoying writing this blog, every post makes me think further out of my box and I have you guys to thank for it!! Anyways, lets get back to makeup shall we, I think this look is great for anyone looking for strong and super bright makeup aside from work I would probably wear this for a party, evening dinner or even out on a night in town. Hope you guys are all well, and if you're enjoying this blog as much as I am writing it, then please follow me on my instagram, twitter, right here on this blog or all three!!!


Shop the Look!

Smashbox Photo Finish Blemish Control Primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NC40
Smashbox High Definition Liquid Concealer - Medium
MAC Prep and Prime Highlighter - Bright Forecast
Smashbox Blush Rush - Heartbreak
MAC Matte Bronzer
Urban Decay Mariposa Palette
Benefit Browzing - Deep
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
MAC Zoom Fast Lash - Black
Urban Decay Liner - Peversion
Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Lip Liner - Spice
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick - All Fired Up


Instagram: @makeupbykrishie
Twitter: @krishiee123

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig