Sunday, May 4, 2014

All Bronzed Up.








I'm starting to get a little used to all these makeup poses! If you've ever seen me on a night out you'll know I'm a sucker for bronzed makeup. This is my all time favourite type of look mostly because it can be worn to almost any event. I used two shades of MAC studio finish concealer to create the contoured effect. This is the first time I've used YSL touché eclate and I have to say even though its 25 pounds it's totally worth it. The main focus of this look was keeping the skin natural and contoured. This makeup is good for a night out, dinner date or anything really. I chose to not wear lashes to keep it a bit more natural, but lashes can take it that extra bit further on the glamour spectrum. Also for some reason I wasn't really into using liquid liner this time, but I do think it would compliment this eye makeup really well. I have these moments when I completely go off eyeliner, and then I'm in love with it again haha. Anyways, here's a list of the products I used:

Face:
MAC Prep and Prime Skin Visage Primer
Makeup Forever HD Invisible Foundation - 153
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NC40, NW45
YSL Touche Eclate - 3
Sleek Blush - Life's a Peach
MAC Lustre Drops - Pink Rebel
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer - 52
MAC Prep and Prime Finishing Powder 
MAC Studio Fix + (all over face, 2 sprits)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Cream Colour Base - Quite Natural
Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette -  Smoked, Ambush, Rewind 
MAC Eyeshadow - Tempting 
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Half Baked, Blackout 
Rimmel London Brown Pencil - Dark Brown
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara

Lips:
Rimmel Lip Liner - Tiramisu
MAC Lipstick - Cosmo

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig